Pregnancy confusion

I have my girlfriend who is pregnant now but I am confuse about the exact date on when was the pregnancy made? As she revealed to me that she has contact to her x boyfriend Last april 11 then she said she had a period by april 13 to 15. We made contact by May 7. She went for an ultrasound last July 12 and it says 12 weeks and 3 days the target date is april 11 then the next ultrasound on August 5 says 15 weeks and 3 days the target date is april 22. which is accurate? do you think i am the father of her pregnancy? Does her period on April 13 to 15 is consider as implantation bleeding? even if it is not a spotting? please help i am so confused.

Yes, ultrasounds  while not perfect - are quite accurate.

You will just have to take her word for it and then if you feel you have questions, you can take a swab of your and the baby's DNA after he/she is born and get it tested. You'll have to check how to do this by contacting a company that provides this kind of test, they are pretty common nowadays. To be honest, you'll never know for sure unless you take that test. All we can provide is guidance.

Thank you Susan....

Hello Susan thanks for the immediate reply, Yes it is the time of conception. I am just curious of the Ultrasound are this ultrasounds are accurate in targeting the conception? My gf told me that nobody have sex with her of the month of april except her x bf last april 11 because her x bf went overseas by the next week after they have sex.

Looking forward for your reply. THANK YOU!

I have not done the dna test yet since the baby's due date is on January 25 2012. I can only do a dna test if the baby is born already that would be next year.

What do you mean "the target date?" - do you mean the time of conception? If it's in April, then it's likely her ex is  the father but she also said she had her period after she had sex with him (this would not be implantation bleeding - that happens days and days after a woman has sex and is some light drops) then he wouldn't be the father unless he had sex with him again in later April and is not telling you. Based on her last period, and if her due date is Jan 25, '13, she would have had sex somewhere around April 23-April 28th.

We cannot tell you who the father is but just going by dates, it looks possibly that it could be him (or someone else entirely) and not you.  However, don't take this advice literally as we certainly were not there with her! Get a DNA test and ask you girlfriend to be fully truthful with you - she's the one who likely knows for sure and maybe doesn't want to tell you. There are several weeks in the difference as to when she had sex with him and you. Also, you can get a DNA test during pregnancy. You will have to do some research about this.

But if her due date is the 25th Jan and you only had sex with her on May 7th and after, you are unlikely to be the father.

I know that it takes 2 weeks after contact with your girlfriend, the best and only thing to do is t make sure of a dna test as im sure you have already done or doing