Pregnancy from dried semen on my hands?

I gave my boyfriend a blowjob 2 weeks after my period and quickly wiped all the semen of my hands. I was all dressd when this happened. About 20 minutes after that I went to take a leak and I could've accidentally touched my vaginal area with my hands. Is there a chance of getting pregnant by this. About a week after this I had brown vaginal discharge ( read a lot about implantation bleeding and I am scared that i could be pregnant) I ve been waiting for my period ever since then and I am late by one week now. I've been getting clear watery discharge for the past two days now. Help! I am freaking out and unable to think straight.

Thank you for your question!

There is no chance of pregnancy here - women simply don't get pregnant in the manner your described. And dry sperm is dead sperm.

Your period is delayed for other reasons that could include hormonal fluctuations or stress. A pregnancy test can confirm this for you if you want peace of mind.