pregnancy health problem

By June 8, 2016 - 10:28am

Hlo my name is shivani my problm is that i have consume approx 10 ipill by the day i came in relationship yet now i m going to get married with my b.f up coming days so i want to know is this will make complication and if their are complication than canu suggest me what should i do now ( consumption of pills is with in past 3 years)

Hi shivani

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER!

While emergency contraception should not be used the way you have used it (as a method of contraception, rather than an emergency medication) it will not affect your future fertility. There is nothing to do, there will no long term effects on your reproductive health.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills