Is pregnancy possibe even if i had my periods.

Hey..soo m 18 and my bf is 19 we had sex on 8th of this month. It was not a protected one but he didnt cm inside me..bt as the prcm has sprems ..i took a plan B before 72 hrs. My due date for this month was 10th june. Today morning i saw a little bleedin nd thought it was my periods bt wasnt sure therefore took ipill, bt still m worried..pls help..is it possible dat m pregnant.

At 18 you should be fully knowledgeable about birth control and how to use it. 

The withdrawal method (pulling out) is NOT reliable. The bleeding today was your period or bleeding from emergency contraception - this is a common side effect. Why did you take more EC today, too, after you saw the bleeding? This only serves to mess your cycle up even more. 

I have no idea if you are pregnant but if you are not, you really need to go on proper birth control or use a condom every time you have sex. Talk to your doctor about your options and become knowledgeable about birth control. Our site has a lot of information about this.