Is pregnancy possible?

So I gave my boyfriend a handjob and he ejaculated on my stomach. He got some on his hand but we both wiped up with paper towels. We didn't wash our hands. About 10 minutes later he fingered me. Am I at risk of pregnancy? Is it possible the semen stayed on his hand? I believe I'm in the middle of my menstral cycle so I am very worried. Please let me know. Thanks

Paper towels are sufficient to get rid of sperm. But in future, use soap and water to ensure proper hygiene.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors