Is pregnancy possible

Hello. So is pregnancy possible if both are wearing only underwear. And underwear got a bit wet? But the part where it got wet was on the front. Is pregnancy possible? Also it happened 3 days after period. Thank. -Ak

Hi Ak

To get pregnant you have to have sperm deposited directly inside the vagina. Two sets of fabric prevent this, regardless of wetness.

Hi. I don't know, this may sound silly but i'm really worried and i need your help. What are the chances of getting pregnant without actual penetration? I'm so scared because sometimes i feel something inside my belly. Is it possible that i could be pregnant? My bf and i were both wearing undies and it got wet. My period is due next week and i'm so scared. Please help me. :(