Pregnancy Question

By December 5, 2014 - 8:48pm

I had unprotective sex , came on period the next day which was 4 days early.My period only lasted 2 out of the 3 days that it usually last. that was over a week ago maybe two. now im feeling bloated and nausea. i feel like i need to vomit but it does not come. Could i be pregnant?

When you become more aware of your body, you will automatically feel everything that was normal for you that you never worried with,. It's like moving into a new house and getting used to all the creaks and howls.

Hi chantytay

If you got your period after you had sex, then you cannot be pregnant. 

Your symptoms could be due to a virus or due to something you ate. 

A pregnancy test 14 days after you had unprotected sex to rule that out. 

Also I have pain on my left side, not constant but like a heavy pull, not it does not last all day .