?????pregnancy question

Ive read that pre ejaculate fluid can make you pregnant if a male has had a previous ejaculation.

How many hours is it considered a previous ejaculation?

I'm really scared and am experiencing severe nausea spells.
Not had sexual intercourse but was possibly fingered with pre ejaculate fluid whilst I was bare from down there

Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

The issue is I do not know if he had a previous ejaculation or if he urinated.
Worse case, if he did ejaculate and did not urinate since would this make me pregnant without intercourse?

It'll suck if I get pregnant this way

Hi again

We can't say if you could get pregnant.
"Possibly fingered" with "possible pre-ejaculate" isn't really saying anything.

Worst case is that it's possible to get pregnant but it's still very low risk.