Pregnancy related

Am traumatized to think about pregnancy. .....2 days from now me and my boyfriend were just having kinda foreplay.....i gave him blowjob....and then he wore his jeans....he said he ddnt precm and it was just my saliva...i was wearing saree....so then he lofted it and fingered me......am so scared if am pregnant.....my peeiods r yet to come in the next month.....my periods stopped before 2 days of the incident...please please please help as soon as possible...am worried to death

With regard to pre-ejaculate, sperm is not rare, it's not in it at all. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-... (cut and paste link if it doesn't work)

Are you absolutely sure....am pretty scared you know.....cz he just swiped his hands on the jeans and touched the bed.....though he really ddnt tpuched his things properly after i gave him bj.....but am still pretty scared....please help.....is there any chnce of pregnancy??

Pregnancy can't happen. You keep posting the same question multiple times. I answered your newest one a few moments ago. We can no longer publish your questions, they have been answered to our best ability.

Am sorry for posting this several time......i really am...i was freajed out so i just wanted confirmation. ......am sorry for the disturbance caused.....