Q: 

pregnancy related

By May 27, 2017 - 1:20am

I think I touched semen which was on my penis and fingered into her vagina.. is ther a chance of getting pregnant?

Mam its semen which I touched and fingered into vagina.. tell me is ther any risk of pregnancy?

Guide

Hi, Anon.

Thank you for your post.

There is a risk of pregnancy when a woman has unprotected sex with ejaculation inside her vagina or (more rarely) on the opening. It's risky to finger her if there is ejaculate on your fingers.

Helena

(reply to Helena)

Guide (reply to chetan)

Hi.

Firstly, I answered your question. What you did, carries risk, fingering her with semen, (ejaculate) which contains sperm. Even if this would rarely result in pregnancy, a small risk exists. Feel free to call your doctor to discuss this subject further.

Secondly, you need to be patient. We have many questions and comments to go through. It all goes to moderation and takes time. Posting the same thing over and over in comments and questions is considered spam. It may take time, but a moderator will always reply. We have helped you on this kind of subject many times.

Helena

Tags: