pregnancy risk

Before i ask my question it's safe to assume that i have no sex ed. (or have limited knowledge in the area)

I've read in numerous places that you cannot get pregnant through clothing but then have also come across other places where its said that it could happen but the probability is low but it is still there. I've read on here that sperm cannot get through fabric. Is this the case with All types material? Also, i do not think he ejaculated...i'm too ashamed to ask him and i don't speak to him anymore but worse case scenario.. He did ejaculate in his pants..what would happen? Is there a way it can get through? A friend of mine told me that it would just drip and dry up as soon as it hits air...is this information correct?

its probably about 12-13 weeks since the incident
I want to do a pregnancy test for ease of mind...Is this enough time for a pregnancy test to be reliable?

Pregnancy is not possible but a test would certainly not be accurate by now.

There is no excuse for not having sex ed. If you can look up anything on line you can educate yourself about sex. You can start here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/9-day-period-delay-after-morning-after-pill

Anon, you need to empower yourself so you're not helpless. This is your body, you need to take care of yourself!

You said that a test would not be accurate by now? Why is this?

And THANKYOU for that site

That was a type-o. It would be accurate by now.

I answer so many "am I pregnant" questions, my mind is blurring!