pregnancy risk

is there a chance to get pregnant from grinding naked?
3 weeks ago, me and my boyfriend rubbed each other's genitals naked , my period is now 3 weeks late , however the pregnancy test was negative. I have been having mild cramps and sleeping alot (I figured it would be outta stress)
Considering that I have a very irregular cycle that takes up to 45 days and sometimes only 30 days , is there a possibility that I m pregnant?

Thank you for your answer. Yes, I'm aware now more than ever, It is a very bad idea.
As for the pregnancy test is it accurate? or should I take another one?

Pregnancy tests, taken at least 14 days after sex, are 99% accurate .

Hello susan, I have taken another pregnancy test 7 days after the first one and It was also negative.

The only possible way for pregnancy to occur is if sperm, even in pre-ejaculate, entered the vagina. Since we don't know if this happened, all we can do is tell you that the risk level is very low.

Grinding naked is not a good idea. A condom should be used.