Pregnancy risk?

Hi. I was just wondering if there was any possibility of pregnancy in this situation. This is so silly and I feel like such a child asking this! I've read online on how handjobs and fingering can make you pregnant
Yesterday, I gave my boyfriend a handjob because I'm not ready to go all the way just yet and I wanted him to feel good somehow because we never met up in a very long time. Anyway, there was alot of precm and he came. After that he wiped his hands with tissue + I washed my hands too (although I can't remember if he washed his hands with water)- after all this he occasionally fingered me. I was just wondering. Could there be a possibility of pregnancy in this situation? Would I be ovulating so soon? My last period was from 21st may -25th. I'm sure I'm fine and I love my man so much . I don't want to bring this up with him and do his nut in. Lol

Hand-washing will get rid of any traces of sperm so there is no risk.

Ovulation usually occurs about two weeks into your cycle, day one of your period being day one of your cycle.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors