pregnancy risk

me and my guy were dry humping and i was in shorts and underwear and he was in denim and under wear..but my zip of the shorts was open...and we both were wet and he even fingered me is there chances of pregnancy.i am due on my periods on the 24th of this month..please help

There is zero chance of pregnancy here - read through our site for many questions and answers on this topic. 

To get pregnant, you have to have sexual intercourse. An open zipper would not increase any kind of risk - it is still zero. 

For more Sex Ed , please click here: