Pregnancy scare

So me and my bf dry humped. His penis was pressed against me very hard almost as if he was actually penetrating me! However I was wearing thin see through bottoms and lace underwear. He was wearing thin shorts and boxers. I was wondering if it is possible for precm to pass through lace and see through clothes after leaking from his boxers and shorts, making me at risk of pregnancy. He also fingered me deep. He may have touched himself before but when he touched me his hands were dry. Any risks here at all?

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. With regard to pre-ejaculate: Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...