Pregnancy scare

Hi I've had previous pregnancy scares but not like this one. Basically me and my boyfriend, the most we do is stimulate each other with our hands. I usually think of impossible things becoming possible. Anyway, just about 2wks ago on the 1st of this month he fingered me and I gave him a handjob till he cmmed. I got Precm on my hand before this and did not touch myself after this incident. I didn't even put my trousers up until I washed my hands and they were dry coz I get freaked out too quickly. Anyway, the only thing I'm concerned about is this thought in my head, whether when I pulled my trousers down, he could've touched himself to adjust himself and probably got Precm on his hands. As far as I know I do not have any pregnancy symptoms. Just occasional nausea and just feels like my food is stuck in my chest.

Never had intercourse ^^^ this was the basic picture of what happened. My period is due in the next couple of days , have some cramping right now and I'm so scared ...

I have no idea if this incident could've lead to pregnancy. I don't want to bring this up with him again coz last time he thought what an idiot.
Please help.

These aren't really pregnancy scares as nothing you are doing could lead to pregnancy.

You can't get pregnant from what you did and your period is due soon. Your issue is anxiety rather than pregnancy. If you are not ready for sexual activity that causes you such anxiety, you may want to stop until you are ready. Stress is not good for the body and can even affect the menstrual cycle.

Additionally, pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

Your period should be along as expected.