Pregnancy scare

My boyfriend had wet his underwear with Precm. The wet patch (which was very wet) came in contact with my clothed vagina. I felt wetness straight away and removed the underwear and wiped my genitals. (Btw the wetness didn't come in contact with the vaginal opening, it was near the clitoris). Will I get pregnant from this?

Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...