By December 17, 2015 - 1:47pm

Hi.. I just asked a question recently about getting pregnant through underwear to underwear genital contact, and was told it was impossible. Well, now my boyfriend and I dry humped yesterday.. Me in sweatpants and no underwear.. Him in sweatpants and underwear. Because I was wearing no underwear, could I be pregnant from this? My period is due any day now, but just yesterday I was throwing up due to illness so I don't know if it will come which is scaring me.

Hi Heleleainex3

Dry humping is making our with clothes on and mimicking intercourse but not having it and not having any kind of genital to genital contact. Therefore iit's impossible to get pregnant. Your questions is the same as your last one. Nobody can get pregnant when both are wearing sweatpants. Sperm are not designed to penetrate clothing.

You might want to disengage from doing this until you educate yourself about sex so that you know what's what. Just relax - your period will be along when it's ready.