Hey there Empowher I notices there are a lot of pregnancy questions on here and I feel bad for asking mine because you've probably read it a thousand times but I just need ease of mind. My boyfriend and eye had a sex about 3 times this past weekend and he touched my nipples a lot so this was about 5 days ago by the end of it. My nipples are SO sore they hurt to even touch, they have never been like ever before. I was afraid that maybe I was pregnant so I have taken 4 prgnancy tests so far, two at the hospital and two home tests. All were negative. I am expecting my period tomorrow or the next day. My question is why do my nipples still hurt even though it's been almost a week since the last time he's touched them? And it's only the nipples not my breasts. I usually get itchy nipples before my period, I know it sounds weird, so I'm thinking that since they were touched so much amd are always sore then now they might be itchy and hurt more. Also, I took the first pregnancy test that was a 5 days early test 3 days ago and the ome pee test for the hospital 2 days ago another home test yesterday and one pee test at a different health clinic. All were negative. Could it be too early to tell if I'm pregnant, even with hospital pee tests? My main question most is why do my nipples hurt soooo much????

PMS can cause nipple discomfort but if you are still in pain in the next few days, see a doctor. But a lot of nipple pain or discomfort (if not an infection which is very doubtful) is hormonal in nature.

All your tests are negative, there is no need to go to a hospital for a test right after you have sex - going for reasons like this are why people who are hurt have to face long lines at the ER! A test is accurate 14-21 days after sex unless you get your period first. It takes 5 days to actually get pregnant after sex so you are looking for answers too quickly.

Your period will arrive when expected if you're not pregnant. You need to just stay calm and wait. There is absolutely nothing else you can do.