Pregnant after MAP?

Hi, I had unprotected sex the day after my period ended (25th Sept) at around 4 in the morning and he pulled out but I didn't think he fully pulled out on time. I took the morning after pill (Levonelle) later in the early afternoon about 9 hours later. Roughly 5 days later around the 30th of September I started cramping and had brown discharge which turned into a mini 3-4 day period. According to my period tracker I was supposed to ovulate 4th October and start my period 18th of October, I have a pretty regular cycle normally. However since monday 10th October I've had light cramping in my lower abdomen but it has gradually gotten heavier so I thought I'd started my period but I haven't. I had some backache a few days ago but that only lasted 1-2 days and is not really noticeable now, so I'm not sure if I just slept funny. I am also very constipated and feel gassy. Could I be pregnant? I know my period isn't due for a few days and plan b messes up your period but I'm really worried

Anonymous

Thank you so much for the quick response, I feel a bit more at ease. I don't remember exactly how long the bleeding was for but it wasn't as heavy/long as my usual period although the I had the same cramping, and a lot of it was brown - I'm not sure if it still counts? I will take a test when I am able to in a few days.

Thank you!

Hi again

The bleeding can count as a period.

Hi Susan,
I haven't got my period yet but far the past 2 days I have been cramping, my boobs are also bigger as they usually are when my period is coming. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests over the past 1-2 weeks all negative, the one I took this morning was negative. However last night I noticed there was a small hard bump under the skin in my lower stomach, right above my vagina/pubic bone. When I lie down I can't feel it but when I stand up I can feel it very clearly. Is this normal? I've read how some people say you can feel your uterus when you're pregnant but should I be able to feel anything if I had unprotected sex 4 1/2 weeks ago, and had the short bleed after the morning after pill 3 1/2 weeks ago? I'm so worried.
Also the last time I messaged you I saw one or two spots of blood in my cervical mucus, it was the egg white consistency.
Any advice?

Thank you

It's very unlikely you are pregnant. Since you had that "mini-period" after taking emergency contraception, pregnancy is not viable.

The month after taking EC can be a bit unpredictable due to large surge of hormones that enter the body so your next period being late is nothing to worry about. Since you had this period (and 3-4 days is considered a normal period rather than a short one) in early October, your next period may be at the end of October thereabouts.

As always, a pregnancy test will let you know for sure and would be accurate by now.