Pregnant after MAP?

Hi, I had unprotected sex the day after my period ended (25th Sept) at around 4 in the morning and he pulled out but I didn't think he fully pulled out on time. I took the morning after pill (Levonelle) later in the early afternoon about 9 hours later. Roughly 5 days later around the 30th of September I started cramping and had brown discharge which turned into a mini 3-4 day period. According to my period tracker I was supposed to ovulate 4th October and start my period 18th of October, I have a pretty regular cycle normally. However since monday 10th October I've had light cramping in my lower abdomen but it has gradually gotten heavier so I thought I'd started my period but I haven't. I had some backache a few days ago but that only lasted 1-2 days and is not really noticeable now, so I'm not sure if I just slept funny. I am also very constipated and feel gassy. Could I be pregnant? I know my period isn't due for a few days and plan b messes up your period but I'm really worried

Thank you so much for the quick response, I feel a bit more at ease. I don't remember exactly how long the bleeding was for but it wasn't as heavy/long as my usual period although the I had the same cramping, and a lot of it was brown - I'm not sure if it still counts? I will take a test when I am able to in a few days.

Thank you!

Hi again

The bleeding can count as a period.

It's very unlikely you are pregnant. Since you had that "mini-period" after taking emergency contraception, pregnancy is not viable.

The month after taking EC can be a bit unpredictable due to large surge of hormones that enter the body so your next period being late is nothing to worry about. Since you had this period (and 3-4 days is considered a normal period rather than a short one) in early October, your next period may be at the end of October thereabouts.

As always, a pregnancy test will let you know for sure and would be accurate by now.