Pregnant after a period?

By April 27, 2016 - 12:08pm

Can I still be pregnant after a period?
I had my last period on 2nd April.
And now I'm having sore boobs, tiredness and diarrhea. Is it an implantation symptom? But I didn't have any sexual contact after my last period.

Thank you so much, Susan. I was freaking out a lot. I think it was my stress because after reading your reply, I feel like half the symptoms went away. My nipples still sting a little, can it be PMS? Because my date in is four days.

Do I have to take a test?
Anyway, much thanks. Im so relieved right now.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Thankamma)

There is no need to take a test.

Your other repeat questions on this topic have been deleted in moderation as you are posting about this many times. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Thankamma

Your period is a sign you are not pregnant and since you've had no sexual activity since, you can't be pregnant.

Implantation happens after sex if fertilization occurs and is a very small amount of blood. It does not cause diarrhea or fatigue or tiredness. But it can only happen after sex. You're not pregnant but a test can confirm this for you if you are anxious.

Your symptoms may be due to a stomach upset - see your doctor if you don't feel better soon.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/diarrhea