Pregnant from dry pre cm?

Me and my girlfriend were kissing and she then grabbed my penis not sure if there was pre cm or not but he grabbed and rubbed for about 1 minute or 2 and then we went and sat on her couch for about 10 to 15 minutes then she for some reason grabbed both sides of her vagina and spreaded but she didn't exactly touch the vagina itself it was on the outer side not even the labia and that was on her fertile days it's been about a week or two since then and her periods not due till the 8th of this month 4 days from today but she's been cramping pretty bad for the past 3 days and no period I'm very stressed and want to know if there's any possibility of pregnancy from this scenario and also she usually has irregular periods her last few have been in this order of days 9-5-31-3-5-6-7-6-6-3-6-29-8-?

Hi Ridiculouschris7115,

Thank you for your post.

Pregnancy isn't possible. Dry sperm is dead sperm.
A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

So she cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about. Her symptoms are probably PMS.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...