Pregnant even tho we didn't get it in?

This boy and I decided to try and have sex a few weeks ago. I was a virgin and he wasn't. We used a condom however he couldn't get it in. It was rough because he was trying to force it in and causing a lot of pain. He took the condom off for a little and I was on top of him running our parts together. It was my ovulation day but we never got it in. After I noticed blood on the mattress and bleeding after. I also noticed some blood the morning after but nothing major. Last week I was suppose to get my period but it never came. I had a lot of vaginal discharge. Could I be pregnant even though we didn't get it in? I haven't had any other signs like cravings, soreness of boobs, neasua, or smells.

Pregnancy does not sound possible from what you have said but a pregnancy test will let you know for sure.