pregnant or cyst

Came off the pill last october to try for a baby.uptil january i had a period start of every month.i didnt have one feb,march and april and doctor said it was my body getting rid of the pill in my system.was toldd to do a pregnancy test every 3 weeks till my periods start again.1st week of may i had a period and was happy.to the end of may i spotted a bit of browny coloured blood but it was when i wipped myself after going to the loo and i had a bit of tummy pain.i though my body was getting ready for june period.no sign of june period so did clearblue pregnancy test came back 3+ weeks pregnant.ive got tenner breasts,feel a little sick,tired and dont feel like eating.would a test say 3+ weeks pregnant if a cyst?

No, a pregnancy test will come back positive if you are pregnant. I don't think a cyst is a issue here that has to do with how a pregnancy test works.

Ive read so may comments saying that woman have done home pregnancy tests which have been positive and it turns out they have a cyst not pregnant.even on test instructions it says cyst can be a cause of positive test.1st time mum to be so feeling a bit worried as never been thru it befor.

There are some medical conditions that can cause that but it's uncommon and since you have no history of cysts (I assume), it's far more likely you're pregnant.
You can put a call into your doctor for further advice.

No history at all of cysts that i know of.feeling very sick,tired and tennder breasts which are pregnancy side effects and some are cysts side effects.its just very confusing when websites say that you would be in pain with a cyst and others say you wouldnt.

Amenorrhea Guide