Pregnant or not

I recently posted that I had unprotected sex 3 times on the 25th of July. I know it's early but I've started getting sore boobs (mainly nipples) which have started to go a bit darker. I've had the odd lower stomach cramp and some really bad lower back ache (I do egg that occasionally). The day after I had a slimy white/ clear thick discharge a sfter 2 days this went to a thin milk like discharge and now has gone clear. I'm 2 days late for my period but I've done 2 test ( I know it was abit early ) and they have both said negative ...... Opinions please

If you are two days late and you have negative tests then you're probably not pregnant. The discharge was likely that of sperm and your own body fluids. Stress can delay periods - give yourself another few days to see if your period comes. Your symptoms could be that of PMS. Try to relax and let nature take it's course. We can't give you any definitive answers.