pregnant or not?

By October 15, 2015 - 10:05pm

Hi,i need help. Last week my partner and i have sex,but he didnt blow his semen into my vagina,but he did put semen into my vagina using hand. Now im worried if im getting pregnant,coz i did feel symptom like feeling more sleepy,always tired,my stomach feel bloating,my breast sore. But my period due two more weeks. It is posible im pregnant?

It's far too early to know if you're pregnant. It's possible since sperm was placed directly into your vagina. It's far too early for have any pregnancy symptoms, it takes 5-6 days to get pregnant from sex so I don't know what these symptoms mean but it's not pregnancy. You'll have to wait it out and then take a test if you don't get your period when expected.

Ms susan,is it 100% posibble im getting pregnant by putting sperm directly into my vagina just using hand? So when can i check if im pregnant using pregnancy test? How can i tell if im pregnant?