Pregnant or not?

Hi there
Well here's the situation, i went to my doctor today thinking I could be pregnant because I missed my period. Came out negative. When I explained the situation he basically laughed and made me feel like a crazy loonbag. My bf ejaculated on himself and then fingered me. My doctor said theRe was only one person who got impregnated this way. And the only way virgin pregnancy could happen is through artificial insemination or if we were both naked and running our genitals together. But the NHS site says otherwise. If I'm pregnant I'm going to feel like the Virginia Mary just the less holier one

I don't even know what I'm looking for in a pregnancy because all the symptoms are all so confusing.
1. Frequent urination (which was happening way before this encounter due to infection)
2. Areoles go dark but then at times go really light
3. Nausea and fatigue (only when I think about it)
4. Minimum vaginal discharge. Just pretty much water and a little bit of mucus
5. Don't really feel hungry due to an eating disorder. But I try to eat enough to satisfy my stomach
5. A lost period

The last one is the tricky one because I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant OR if I'm stressed (plus I'm underweight so I know this could effect it)

The doctor was right, you cannot in any way get pregnant from what you did but you have a negative test - why fight it? Stress can also delay periods.

Your symptoms sound like stress, especially since some only happen when you think about being pregnant. Nipples change color all the time, especially with temperature changes.

Your issue is anxiety, not pregnancy. Try to calm down about it all and trust the science. I think you're convinced you're pregnant but you're actually not. Perhaps talking to a counselor could help.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors