Probability of being pregnant without penetration??

My boyfriend and I were fooling around and some semen got on my "area" by accident while cleaning up. This happened 14 days ago. My period is scheduled to come in 3 days but I don't have any of my normal symptoms. I'm dizzy a lot and passed out the other morning for no apparent reason. Is it possible for me to be pregnant?

What do you mean by "area"? You need to use proper words so we can understand you. Do you mean at the opening of your vagina? If so, there is some risk of pregnancy but it's very low.

If it was not at the opening then you have no risk for pregnancy. Since you are not even due yet I wouldn't worry. Your period should be along in the next few days!