Pull out method during period?

By Anonymous April 10, 2015 - 8:31pm

I got my period late Sunday afternoon, April 5th. Late last night, April 9th, I was stupid and had unprotected sex. My boyfriend pulled out before he came, but I'm wondering what the likelihood of pregnancy would be as a result. I usually run about a 25 day cycle. Is it possible at all?

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.

Even though the "pull-out method" is not 100% effective, and it is possible to become pregnant during your period, it is very unlikely you will become pregnant from this.  In the future I suggest that you use some method of birth control is you do not wish to become pregnant.