Regarding period

By March 6, 2016 - 10:04pm

I had my last period startingg on 26th january and continued upto 5 days,then till now I haven't got my next period,in Feb my bf just ejaculated on my butt BT did not penetrate inside me..four months back i have taken emergency contraceptive pill first time and i somewhat normal in size,can I be pregnant or is any other reason for period delay? Please help me n thanks in advance

Hi Alia133!

Thanks for your post! You have already asked this question as Maria133 and have received an answer. Please do not repost questions.

The contraceptive pills you took four months ago would have no effect on you now.

You could be pregnant if any sperm entered you vagina from sexual activity last month. It's a good idea to take a test to rule that out even though your risk is very low.

If you are not pregnant, your period may just be late for any number of reasons including a hormonal imbalance .

Read more about the menstrual cycle here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/menstrual-cycle