regarding plan b contraceptive

my last period started on August 21, ended around august 26th or 27th. I had unprotected sex with my husband on September 4th (which I calculate to be one of my fertile days). I took the Plan B pill on Sept. 5th, which was about 27 hours post intercourse. I usually start my period about a week earlier then the previous month, so I was expecting it around the week of Sept. 14 or so, but I did not start my period. So out of curiosity, I took a home pregnancy test on Sept. 18th, and it was positive. I had light bleeding/spotting, back pain & very mild cramping on Sept 19th through Sept 21st. So now I am beyond nervous, anxious, worried if I really am pregnant or some type of side effect of the Plan b pill or what else could be going on :/

You may be pregnant or there is the possibility that you had a very early miscarriage. This light bleeding/spotting and some cramping could indicate implantation bleeding or it could be a side effect of Plan B. Plan B is very effective but is not a guarantee against pregnancy.

Since you have a positive result from your pregnancy test, it's likely you are pregnant but it's a good idea to test again in a few days to make sure.