regarding pregnancy

Me and my gf had sex on 7th aug.we used a condom and i pulled out before ejaculation.she got her periods on 23rd aug.after that she had headache and weakness for 2 days..is it still possible that she is pregnant.

thank u
my concern is that u can get periods even during pregnancy i read it in interent.. that is troubling me. how true is it to have normal periods even if u are pregnant

Since you used a condom (they are 99% effective when used correctly) and she got her period a couple of weeks later, she is not pregnant. 

Anyone can get a headache or feel weak when it has nothing to do with pregnancy - maybe she had some kind of virus. But there is no connection to pregnancy. 

thanks a lot this will ease me a lot. her period was 3 days late.and it lasted for 7 days..so can i be 100% sure she is not pregnant.

Yes, you can be sure.