Regarding pregnancy

I had last day of my periods 30th June, after that we had unprotected sex continuously 3 days. Now I feel fatigue, severe lower back pain, sleepy, nausea, tender breast and wiggly feeling in abdomen. Is it too early to say?

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

Since it has only been a week since your period , it's far too early to test for pregnancy. Give yourself another couple of weeks if you don't get your period beforehand.

Severe lower back pain - if actually severe, needs to be seen by a doctor. It is not connected to a pregnancy at this rate.