related to sex

hey !.. yesterday was the 7th day of my periods and I was not bleeding... but I had protected sex (him using condoms) with him and unprotected anal sex... he ejaculated out but I was laying on bed with my back towards him.. his semen was between my two legs could have reached the vagina ... I simply tightened my legs nd went to the loo and cleaned it... are there any chances of me to get pregnant?

And please keep my name secretive while posting

Welcome to EmpowHER!

I notice you have posted this several times - please just post your question one time.

It's unlikely you will be pregnant, if you were having anal sex. The risk of sperm swimming down and then up your vagina is extremely low. But, you will need to wait until your period is due and take a home pregnancy test if you don't get your period beforehand.