Hi I am so embarrassed in asking this Question as this isn't something I would normally do.

The other day I went to see my boyfriend.
He wanted to have sex and promised me that he will pull out before he cms. I said no to this because I know that the pull out method is not a form of birth control. Anyway, I gave him a handjob because I felt intimidated and threatened by him.
He came and then wiped himself with some tissues (my genitals were not exposed at any time but his were). After, he decided to finger me. I said no because I have a really bad anxiety and keep thinking he could still have cm on his hands from when he was wiping himself. He still decided to pull me down and my jeans and finger me even though I told him not to.

Am I at risk of pregnancy?

I am so scared . I am avoiding him totally and I don't even want to talk to him about any of this. My next period is due on the 24th June and I'm making assumptions in my head already

You posted this question already (but the story changed) so here is my reply: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/handjob

With regard to him having done this to you without consent, if this happened, this is a sexual assault. You can report this.

Please stay away from this person permanently - consider getting a restraining order.