Risk of pregnancy

Hello, I've got a question. My girlfriend was giving me a handjob (her ovulation day) and I ejaculated. She had sperm on her arm and a little on the outside part of her leg, she didnt feel anything landing near vagina. Also she had her panties on. Is there any possibility that if semen landed on her pants especially on her wet spot, she could get pregnant? And after this she went to bathroom in order to pee, she washed her hands only with water and dried it a bit with a towel. If she had touched her vagina after this, could it make her pregnant?

Thank you for your response :) sorry for my english, I'm not from english speaking country. So there is only risk of pregnancy when there is an intercourse or sperm lands on naked entry of vagina (that could not happen), am I right?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Mikamika)

That is correct (your English is fine!).

But you still should be using condoms. You don't want to play a game of "how close to pregnancy can we get without getting pregnant" as accidents can happen.

Thank you so much for all of your responses, really calmed me down :) have a great day!

Hi Mikamika

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

Hand washing with water and drying with a towel would kill any sperm but there is no risk of pregnancy anyway.

So she cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...