On Saturday, I had to take my ring out. It was not there. Can I be BIG P?

I do not recall checking on it anytime during my 3 weeks because for the past year or so every time I did, it was there. I guess I got very comfortable. Considering my age, I hope I am not big P but I get pregnant so easily and that is why I am still on birth control! However, I thought I should have some kind of spotting or bleeding right after my period due to not having the ring in me but I do not think so. I am so terrified now. Every time I take my ring out, my period comes like two days or three after. So Can I say since I had supposedly to take the ring out on Saturday, then I need to get my period today or tomorrow or Wednesday? and If not, heaven helps me?

Your ring must have fallen out or shifted - I think you should have your doctor take a look. If it's misplaced then pregnancy could occur but you need to hold on until your period is due and see what happens. I know it's hard to wait but there isn't much more you can do.

Thank you Susan. Although waiting is killing me I will wait. However, you know when you are on the pills, even if you start a new pack( meaning in Sunday after your period) if you forget a pill or two, you will still start bleeding. Isn't it the same with Nuvaring? If it fell off of me, shouldn't I had been bleeding again a few days after maybe?

Yes, it would make sense you'd start bleeding within a week. Maybe it just came out or maybe it detached and is still in your body - if that is the case you should see a doctor.