Scanty Flow after Plan B pill

My husband and I had sex just 2 days after my period ended but unfortunately Condom was not placed properly. Was worried and took Plan B within 4-5 hours of Sex. I had no side effects since then except for Brest Tenderness. I got my period as expected date but I have scanty flow than usual with mixed Brown spot. Can you help!!

Plan B can interrup and/or change the next period. Flow can be a lot lighter/heavier or the period can be skipped due to the hormonal surge that Plan B causes.

This is not an indicator that you are pregnant at all. Your period should be normal by next month.