Facebook Pixel


By February 19, 2010 - 3:24am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi pratikbhanushali

Thank you for your question and welcome!

Depending on where you live, you should be able to find a school with an early intervention or special needs/education department that works specifically with children who need certain skilled help and who have needs that mainstreamed children do not.

If the school system is very small, it may not have classrooms for kids with special needs but there is usually a center or department that can help you with your child's individual case.

Can you tell us where you live? If it's in the United States, we can probably direct you straight away. But we also may be of some help if it's somewhere else in the world. If you would prefer to give us this information privately, just send me a personal message or you can simply let us know on this thread. Please also let us know your child's age.

I hope to hear from you soon!

February 19, 2010 - 12:34pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Cerebral Palsy

Get Email Updates

Cerebral Palsy Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!