severe stomach pain

By May 28, 2016 - 9:11am

28th may at 3 in the mrng i had severe stomach pain about 1 hour and again in the aftn nxt day for 30 min ,, i have some pain even now also and also headache ..they are coming suddenly .. i am confused and dont know what to do ..i took two ec pills one on may 20 and othr on 24....my last period is on april 10th-14th,my blood test is 0.10 on 26th may ,, am tensed what could be the problem ..should i consult a doctor ..if yes what tests do u advise me to do ?? please hepl me

Hi Ravali

I know we have talked with you about the medication you took.

You may be having a severe reaction to it or it could be something else. I encourage you to see a doctor today or go to the ER. We cannot say what may be wrong but you need a physical evaluation.

We cannot say what tests will be done - the doctors will decide that.