Sex During Period and Watery Discharge

On Monday the 9th I had sex with my bf towards the end of my period. We went through 3 condoms and one of them broke outside of me. Two days later when my period was 100% over, I woke up with lots of watery discharge mixed with old period blood. This has never happened to me before and when I looked it up everyone said it was a sign or early pregnancy. I called my local gyno office and talked to a rep and she said that it was IMPOSSIBLE to get pregnant on my period. I took an at home pregnancy test (3 days after) but I'm not use how accurate that is because it's so early. PLEASE HELP ME!

It's not actually "impossible" to get pregnant from having sex at the end of your period, if you ovulate very early. However, your risk is very, very low. 

The discharge was likely a mix of your body fluids with old blood. Since you did not have unprotected sex, your risk is even lower - less than a percent. 

Be careful what you read on the internet! This is not a sign of pregnancy at all - in fact, pregnancy does not occur for at least five days after sex and there would be no side effects of symptoms at all yet; implantation has barely occurred. 

Has this helped?

Very helpful :) I went to the gyno yesterday and told her my concerns and she said that my chances of being pregnant are next to nil. She looked inside of me, too and said I was good to go.