sexless happy marriage?

By January 27, 2016 - 11:49pm

I been married for 4 years and have a 2 year old child. Sex has always been a challenge for me as most of he time I cant climax. My husband and I get along really well, however our sex life is really hurting. We dont hold each other like we used to, or kiss and just be affectionate tours each other. Occasionally when we do have sex is quick and not very enjoyable for me. What to do??

Hi Aquarian35!

I think you need to focus on your own sexual pleasure . You can try sex toys or even soft porn if you're into that kind of thing. Be open to various ways to help. Orgasm for a woman from vaginal sex is uncommon - a vibrator can help a lot.

Try to show more affection, the more you try the better it'll be. Go out on a date now and again or just hold hands while watching TV. Kissing is a great way to show affection. Tell your husband how you feel, take your time and be open to experimenting.