By August 6, 2015 - 1:57am

Guys need ur help.
Very tensed..
last nyt I had made out wit my fiance.  I had sperms cmin out but al dis has in my pant itself .. but den later went to d washroom n I had to clean , while doin tat my had touched my sperms .. n later js washed my hands casually wit normal water.. later again lik aftrr 15 mins had made out wit her.. i first started by rubbin my hand ova her back fo sm 15 mins n den I started fingering her vagina n fingerings not deep js touchin her vagina..

guys really tensed is der ne chance of her gettin pregnant aftr such kind of scene ..
Ll thise sperm still alive o it goes dead .. Please help guys

Hi ruchit

You have nothing to worry about. For pregnancy to occur, sperm has to be deposited in the vagina or directly onto the opening.

Your hands were washed, she cannot get pregnant. Sperm does NOT get through fabric.

Try to put all these "what if's" out of your mind and trust in the science of sex and pregnancy. Pregnancy cannot occur this way.

Does fingering loses virginity ..

pretty still scared.. u sure na ..
I perfectly remember I washed .. n b4 fingering I had perfectly wwiped
My hands