Should I be concerned?

Dear Empowher community,
I am on day 17 of my cycle and have started to have some irregular bleeding. I can't tell if it's spotting, a very early period, or something to be worried about. When I googled bleeding at this point in my period, I found several results saying it could be implantation bleeding. As I posted on another board, I recently was dry humping my boyfriend in our underwear. He did not ejaculate, but this was farther than I have ever gone and I am really worried that with the google results on implantation bleeding, that maybe I need to worry about pregnancy. I am very confused and don't know what's going on with the bleeding. If it's not something to be concerned about, is there anyway of telling if it's spotting vs. my period? I should also share that I took plan B within 73 hours of the aforementioned event. Thank you.

Hi Generosity

We helped you on this issue already - you cannot get pregnant from what you did. This bleeding is likely a common side effect of taking emergency contraception, something you shouldn't have taken since you didn't have sex, you made out with clothes on. It may take a few weeks to get your cycle back on track.