should i take plan b again??

By Anonymous January 10, 2011 - 1:30am

nov 11th-15th had my period, nov 20th had sex -the condon broke, nov 22th took plan b....dec 7th-11th had my period, 23rd unprotected sex, took plan b on dec 26th, got my period on jan 2nd ended the 7th, had sex the 9th- the condon broke....

i know that my fertile days are from the 10th-14th and 15th is my ovulation day...
should i take plan b AGAIN?

right after the condon broke i ran into the bathroom and cleaned my inside.. but i know thats not enough...i also know that its bad to take plan b so often, but im not on the pill right now.. and have had some bad luck with the condoms...

It looks like you are going to have to take Plan B if you want to lower your risk of pregnancy but you are right, it's not good to take Plan B this way and this is not the intention of Plan B manufacturers.

You also need to look into the kind of condoms you are using. Where are you getting them from? Are they from a known brand and bought in a regular store and within their use-by date? Also be aware that you are being exposed to the possibility of sexually transmitted diseases.

Also think about another version of birth control - a free clinic can be of great service to you.

Thanks for writing and good luck to you!