Side Effects

I had intercourse with my boyfriend yesterday and the condom broke. I took plan B within 12hours. However, im concerned that im not getting any side effects from the pill leading me to doubt whether its working or not? Also, no sign of spotting. Help!

Side effects can take 3-7 days and not everyone gets them so it's far too early to be concerned. EC is up to 95% effective so your risk is extremely low.

If you don't get your period within the next few weeks you can test for pregnacy. Since EC can change your cycle it may take that long.