Signs of a ruptured cyst? Or something else?

I should start by saying that I have multiple fluid and follicle filled ovarian cysts, but do NOT have PCOS according to the gynecologist, however he suspects endometriosis.
I have had a cyst rupture before, and it caused me tremendous pain. What I am feeling now is different than what I felt previously.

2 days ago, during intercourse, I noticed a pain that seemed deep in my back and radiated around my right hip/ ovary area. (My uterus is retroverted, so back pain is common). I ignored it as best I could, but today I started bleeding (period shouldn't start for at least another week), and the blood had small clots in it, but the pain is getting worse and it seems like where its radiating to is expanding. I can now feel the pain in my thigh as well, I also have regular menstrual cramps. I am assuming that a cyst ruptured, but I am also concerned about tubular pregnancy.

Any thoughts?

You need to see a doctor straight away for an evaluation. An ectopic pregnancy is an emergency and it's best to err on the side of caution. Even if you are not pregnant, you pain needs to be attended to. If this pain is still here, please call your doctor or go to the ER.