Is this a situation that could cause pregnancy? Even if it's unlikely?

By Anonymous December 15, 2015 - 4:18pm

So I was rubbing my boyfriends penis over clothes and it felt moist like humid I can't explain it. After a short while my hand that I used to rub came in contact with my vagina. Could I get pregnant?

The only way you could get pregnant is by placing sperm directly on or in your vagina. If this happened, there is some risk. If it didn't, there is no risk. "Humid" clothes or conditions are not a factor. Sperm doesn't come through clothing, land on your hands and end up in your vagina to cause pregnancy just because you later touched your genitals. Please browse our site using "Sex 101" in our search engine so you know what you are doing.