So me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for 3years now and I have not gotten pregnant.I am 15 almost 16 in Oct 2.A few weeks ago I had a pain on the lower half of my stomach,it only lasted a week.Now that stopped hurting and my lower rig f

So you have been having unprotected sex since you were 12? Do you realize how foolish this is? I hope you're not trying to get pregnant - that would be a terrible blow to your young life.

You didn't finish your sentence, please give us some more information so we can help you further!