to soon?

By January 12, 2015 - 4:11pm

I had unprotected sex dec 31st and jan 1st my period was due on jan 10th its now jan 12th could i be pregnant or is it to soon to tell?

Hi Queenie

You have asked this question three times in the past three days - we can only answer once. Your story is also changing as the past two days you said you had sex two months ago. 

Anytime you have unprotected sex, you risk pregnancy. A test can be taken 14 days later or beyond for accuracy. 

In order to get pregnant, you need to have sex roughly days 10-20 of your cycle to endure you don't miss ovulation. Have sex every other day. 

Thank u and no my story isnt changing i know exactly what i am talking about i had unprotected sex on nov 5th and then unprotected sex dec 31st and jan 1st so what i was trying to figure out is around which time was best for me to take the pregnancy test but now i know followed up with my obgyn and i keep asking the same question to see who will give me the most accurate response

HERWriter Guide (reply to queenie24)

Queenie, that is not how things work on this website. We answer hundreds of "am I pregnant" questions every week because women insist on having unprotected sex without regard to pregancy risks. This takes time to respond to and the answer will be the same regardless of who helps you. We do not have the resources for someone to keep repeating questions and then judging our answers for accuracy. 

We also need time to help women who are battling cancer, heart disease and mental health issues - they need our time too - and, indeed, more so. I'm sure you can understand that.